Growth Product/Project Manager
Hopper is a new kind of travel company that uses big data to empower travelers. The Hopper app for iOS and Android analyzes trillions of past and current trips to predict when you should fly and buy. The app notifies you when fares drop so you can book flights at just the right moment. Hopper is among the fastest growing travel apps ever, with over 10 million installs since it was launched in 2015.
We’re looking for a growth product/project manager who lives at the intersection of marketing, business and product. To use a data-driven approach to conceptualize and analyze potential new product features, business lines and technology-driven innovations to determine their viability and potential impact on the user growth and business growth of Hopper.
You might be a great fit for our team if you have product/growth/finance experience, are familiar with coding languages, but are also very excited about tracking and analyzing data to determine KPIs and evaluate whether projects are able to meaningfully and positively impact the future of Hopper.
In this role you will
- Develop product growth concepts to evaluate potential impact on Hopper's growth/business and create frameworks for testing out new product initiatives with the product team PMs
- Define, track and grow KPIs
- Work directly with our product, data science, design and development teams to take projects from ideation to production
- Experiment with and analyze our digital marketing and acquisition channels
- Determine ways to generate millions of installs of our app and meaningfully grow in-app revenue
- Bring your product and growth mindset to a variety of cross-functional teams
- Interface directly with our development team to assist them in resource allocation and ensuring that the projects/features that are prioritized will positively impact Hopper's users and growth
A qualified candidate has:
- Excellent track record of driving growth (we are talking scaling by orders of magnitude) and meaningful engagement
- Both a product and growth mindset and experience in each, with good judgment
- Considerable knowledge of analytics tracking tools including SQL, Tableau, MixPanel and Google Analytics
- Past success with analyzing data, drawing accurate conclusions and adjusting strategy accordingly
- Penchant for data-driven decisions, ability to adapt to new or changing direction based on user feedback and market demands
- Great communication skills and a knack for presenting results to groups in a clear, digestible manner
- A great mix of creative and analytical thinking
- Interest in the travel industry and startups is a plus; you should be comfortable working in a small team and a fast-paced environment
- The ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive and to handle uncertainty, ambiguity and the challenge of quickly evolving goals
- Experience working with developers and at least some knowledge of coding and analytical languages
Sound like a fit? We can't wait to hear from you.
This position is based out of New York, NY.