User Acquisition Manager / Digital Marketing Specialist
Hopper is a new kind of travel company that uses big data to empower travelers. The Hopper app for iOS and Android analyzes trillions of past and current trips to predict when you should fly and buy. The app notifies you when fares drop so you can book flights at just the right moment. Hopper is among the fastest growing travel apps ever, with over 10 million installs since it was launched in 2015.
Now we’re looking for a data-savvy individual to join our team and help us truly scale our user acquisition efforts via social media and other channels.
You might be a great fit for our team if you are excited about creating large-scale digital advertising campaigns, tracking and analyzing data to determine KPIs, adjusting strategy in real-time to optimize results and spending most of your day between Facebook, Mixpanel and a spreadsheet.
In this role you will
- Create and manage mobile user acquisition campaigns, monitor performance and adjust spend accordingly
- Track and report on campaign performance data
- Grow Hopper’s social media presence
- Generate millions of installs of our app
- Meaningfully grow in-app revenue
A qualified candidate has:
- Excellent track record of driving growth (we are talking scaling by orders of magnitude) and meaningful engagement
- Experience managing paid spend campaigns on social media (especially Facebook)
- Considerable knowledge of analytics tracking tools including MixPanel and Google Analytics
- Past success with analyzing data, drawing accurate conclusions and adjusting strategy accordingly
- Penchant for data-driven decisions, ability to adapt to new or changing direction based on user feedback and market demands
- Great communication skills and a knack for presenting results to groups in a clear, digestible manner
- A great mix of creative and analytical thinking
- Interest in the travel industry and startups is a plus; you should be comfortable working in a small team and a fast-paced environment
- The ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive and to handle uncertainty, ambiguity and the challenge of quickly evolving goals
- Bonus points if you have a verbal and written fluency in Spanish, Portuguese or French!
Sound like a fit? We can't wait to hear from you.
This position is based out of New York, NY.